Every UPS employee is given a unique Username and Password. By utilizing it, the employee will be able to access the UPSers Dashboard. Both the active and inactive users can log in to the UPSers account by using a valid User ID and password. If you are a new user, you can generate a fresh User ID and Pin by following the guidelines presented on the screen. Once the User ID and Pin have been generated, the user can create the UPSers account.
The UserID is an important prerequisite to get a glimpse of your employees portal. Each person will decide his User ID. At times, the User ID might be forgotten. All the vital information may be lost and the productivity of the work will be hindered. But, the User ID can be recovered without much hassle. So, there is no need for you to be excessively concerned about it. The User ID can be remembered or you could make a note of it by penning it down. But, make sure it is not available for others, so as to not misuse it. If you forget your User ID, it can be recovered using certain techniques.
Steps to Recover UPSers User ID:
The following steps can assist you to recover your User ID:
- Go to the official website of UPS and visit the UPSers employee portal.
- Look for the Forget User ID option where you enter the login credentials and click on it.
- Fill in the details that you are asked about, it is to reconfirm that you are the authentic user for this ID.
- Once you fill the information details, you need to submit the registered Email ID or the email that you previously used to generate in the employee account.
- When you have done with the above procedure, click on the User ID option to recover your User ID.
Recover User ID and easy login:
The User ID cannot be changed, but it can be recovered. If you prefer to have a new User ID, you are welcome to contact the helpline number. The administrator will assist you to change your User ID by registering you once again. By creating a new account, you will be able to change your User ID. If the registered email address is changed, give a new email address for the User ID or password recovery. The user has the right to change the password and make modifications to the UPSers campus-ship profile. The location or company administrator can register in the system and set the shipping liberty. To make changes in UPS CampusShip profile:
- Go to My settings and select the Edit user profile. You will be able to make changes to certain basic instructions like your user profile, phone number, etc. Make a request for UPS services and notification updates for your UPS account.
- When you fill-in different fields that are required to be filled, make sure the information is accurate before you click on update to save the changes made.
The changes can be applied to your password as well. Follow these steps to change your password.
- Go to the settings page and choose change password.
- Type the new password and repeat the password to reconfirm.
- Select the update, your new password that you have just created will be stored in your UPS CampusShip profile. Your user profile and the newly generated password will be updated automatically by UPS CampusShip. You can now log in to your UPSers account by using this new password.
This article discussed the steps to recover User ID without dissension. Even if the User ID has been forgotten, there is no need to worry needlessly, as there are means to recover it.